Ok, I know it was the cheapest option but I don’t think they can go on letting it get more and more worn! A damp smell everywhere and just really basic. I think the maintenance person must of left as our door number was written on with a biro. The breakfast was just about ok. Basically if you need a place to rest your head and a hot shower it’s fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel