Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth
US$103
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$71
Hotels.com
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$52
US$132
US$118
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$78
  • Pool
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$96
Hotels.com
Ramada Encore Bournemouth(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$153
US$125
  • Beachfront
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$97
Priceline
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms were rather small, and rather hot. The windows are tethered so you cannot get a lot of air into the room.

The shower was very weak to the point of a trickle and the bathroom was a little dirty.

Location was rather noisy as it is on a junction of 5 roads.

However, it is over the road from a rather awesome Karaoke bar . . but this does not save it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This Britannia Hotel is now very dated and in need of great refurbishment. However it charges reflect the state of the Hotel and with its cenal location I found it reasonable value. Reception staff especially Maria very helpful and the £3 overnight secure parking was fine. I think in former years this was a THF Hotel and the fittings are from that period. But my room was large if dated and the bathroom fine. Got what I expected from a 1 night budget stay. Mike Vaudin.Guernsey

Room Tip: Do a deal and get a competitive price
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel excellent location most of the staff are friendly but the only downsize is the rooms are to hot and the window only opens a little bit. I would recommend it if you only plan on sleeping there. You also get very limited tv channels.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 14 April 2014

After looking at these rooms we risked it because it was the cheapest place to stay in Bournemouth.

The good point:
- Location
- Staff
- Car Parking
- Our room was clean with no problems

The bad points:
- Dated, very dated.
- Shower was not great

I thought it was average hotel and our room was clean, the location was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2014

First the good bits.. (it is quicker). Checked in on time,lots of cheap parking and the lovely spanish girl on the bar made the hotel a bit brighter!
Now the rest...
Booked last minute for a quick night away so paid less than the normal rate (great) parked up and checked in. The lobby is so so tired. The sofas look like they have been napalmed and there was no order to the queue.. more like a free for all to get the attention of the receptionist. We were checked in and went to our room, dated is not the word... there were tiles missing from the bathroom walls. And i was not at all surprised that they had not been replaced. The tiles were discontinued in probably the early 70s!. Toilet bowl was stained .. but towels were clean and plentiful.
I went to gaze at the view of the roundabout and found the windows to be filthy. Someone had taken time to kiss the window. As there was a full face of make up and hair gel printed on the glass (you could not pay me enough to kiss that window) ... nice!
I had packed my own hairdryer as i was not sure if one was provided..to my surprise there was a drawer containing the hairdryer...and more hair than was present on my entire head! Totally disgusting! Needless to say..i used my own!.
I know i paid quite a small rate for a friday night but i have stayed in many budget hotels..which may have been dated but were spotless.
So we decided to make the best of it..and head out for dinner and enjoyed our night away. We also wanted to enjoy our first lay in for a long while..until at 9am tbe housekeeper hammered so hard on our door for 5 minutes, i though we were being police raided! I had to get up.. get half dressed and open the door to a male housekeeper who seemed very unhappy he couldnt get into our room until the 11am check out time.
The lay in was over and we decided to shower and leave.
location is good and a 10 minute walk in to the centre is most pleasant...shame the hotel was not :(

• Stayed: April 2014