The whole place needs renovating unless a throwback to the 1960s is you're thing. For what we payed we were expecting something a bit more grand. Also the walls are so thin you could hear everything you're neighbours are doing! The car park is almost always full. The only reason we booked this hotel was because over the summer heat wave it was the only few remaining hotels available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel