I travel a lot for work so have stayed in quite a few questionable places but this place is just awful! Its filthy dirty, inside and out. The bedding and towels are stinking. I had an old CRT type telly in my room with the grand total of TWO channels! There was an ashtray bolted to the wall next to the toilet and I think the last straw was when I sat on the chair in my room and it collapsed underneath me! Stay well clear of this health and safety nightmare of a hotel is my advice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Roundhouse Bournemouth Hotel is one of five Britannia hotels in Bournemouth and is just a short walk from the East Cliff Beach and Bournemouth's local attractions, theatres, restaurants and coffee shops. Bournemouth is one of the most popular seaside resorts in England and is famous for its family friendly facilities, award winning beaches and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Whether you are looking for business or leisure breaks, this Bournemouth Hotel is the perfect choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Roundhouse Hotel Bournemouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Roundhouse Bournemouth
- Hotel Britannia Roundhouse
- Roundhouse Hotel