Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
FindHotel
All reviews stayed here for a few days welcome pack garden room up to date clean hotel bed was very comfortable english breakfast excellent stay my mum short break flannel mirror plugs
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

We travelled over to the U.K. and found this hotel in Bournemouth. It was amazing, friendly staff, clean rooms which where a great size for our family.
I can not rate it enough everything was so clean and tidy and the decor was all up to date and not looking tired at all, which we have found in other hotels. If you are staying aswell make sure you pay for their English Breakfast it is FAB an absolute must!
They had completely changed the check in process because of COVID and my family and I felt very safe in the hotel. Lucy was very helpful answering questions about where to go and what to see.
Don’t overlook this great place

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ray Bright, Owner at The Ashleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review.
It was an absolute pleasure to have you stay and I have to say I miss those cheeky children of yours!
Glad you enjoyed our English Breakfast and appreciated our efforts in relation to Covid-19.
Hopefully I can welcome you back again one all this blows over!

Reviewed 20 August 2020

Stayed at The Ashleigh for 5 nights after we had to cancel our holiday to Italy.
They have obviously taken the Covid situation very seriously and we felt safe as soon as we entered. Our room was spacious and light and our dog even got his own welcome pack with treats and toys included.
Daily housekeeping has been halted for the moment and we completely understand why but to compensate the host has provided an essentials basket which we were able to leave outside our room to be replenished daily. Lucy was very friendly and welcoming and we will be back again.

Date of stay: August 2020
Lucy Bright, Owner at The Ashleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2020

Thank you for this amazing review.
It was lovely having you stay and glad you appreciated our efforts in relation to Covid-19.
Hopefully we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

Great hotel with wonderful service and very helpful Manager especially within current Covid19 situation! We were not disappointed, all the necessary precautions were in place without losing the pleasure of our stay. Lucy was excellent and couldn't do enough for us. We would deffinetly be staying there again.

Date of stay: August 2020

Thank you so much for this lovely review Martin.
It was an absolute pleasure having you stay and I'm so glad we did not disappoint.
Hopefully I can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2020

Me and my husband stayed for 8 nights, Lovely little break away especially in these difficult times. I was quite nervous about staying away from home. But I needn’t have been! The covid precautions were absolutely excellent.

We fully understood why our room couldn't be cleaned during our visit keep us and staff safe. (I was extremely glad of this as I suffer from anxiety anyway so to know that know one would be entering our room apart from us was such a relief during this anxious time.

Lucy was an excellent host who clearly cares about her guests, their safety and the safety of her hotel and staff.

If you’re looking for a lovely, safe, clean hotel to grab a break away close to beauty spots and local amenities and direct transport links then I highly recommend staying here!

Thanks again Lucy and all at The Ashleigh.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much Lindsey for this lovely review.
I'm so glad I made you feel safe during your stay and i'm glad you appreciated the effort we have made to keep our guests, staff and myself safe!
It was a pleasure having you stay and hopefully we can welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2020

Pros:very close to station. Central to Bournemouth and Boscombe Beach.
Probably OK for abled bodies to walk to beaches and back. I wouldn't bring my 80 year old mum!
Covid care good but it limited house keeping needs. There was a system in place but I made my own bed or I needed to vacate my room from 9am-3pm. Not convenient!
Shower is tiny but clean and had lovely shower.
Price- I would rather have paid a little more to be closer to beach/town.

Cons! This is not a hotel- it is a guest house. My room was basic - I rather had climbed the stairs with my luggage to get a decent room! Couldn't leave window open because of traffic and loud passerby's/neighbours. Window closely facing parked cars but I made do. I didn't like the area! Ladies in the corner in the evenings. Maybe a fan in the room would work!

Beautiful beaches including Poole - can't fault this!

Probably okay for a night or two but not any more than that. I didn't find hospitality great- bit unfriendly at first but pleasantries got us by.
I wouldn't stay again- but will visit Bournemouth.

Trip type: Travelled with family