Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton
The Connaught Lodge(Bournemouth)
US$187
US$212
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$202
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
US$114
Montague Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$139
Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Durley Grange Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$69
1,321 results
All reviewssea viewoutdoor poollovely hoteltravelzoo dealhuge roomrestaurant managerevening mealfamily roomreception staffair showsea frontleisure facilitiestown centretwo night staybuffet stylethe cliffa lovely stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Me and my husband had our wedding reception at the Carlton, it truely was the best day of our lives and the Carlton hotel staff were so polite, friendly and helpful throughout! Emily was our wedding co-ordinator and was extremely helpful from the first day of planning, nothing was too much for her!

The meal was served to all 80 of us at the same time, all hot, and by amazing staff who i couldn't thank enough! The food was delicious and every dish was presented well as well as extremely flavoursome!

Every detail i had planned with the hotel they arranged perfectly! We had lots of our guests and ourselves stayed at the hotel, and everyone loved it and all the rooms were clean and breakfast was lovely.

We had amazing pictures taken in the beautiful gardens! All in all it was a perfect day and Emily, The Carlton hotel and all the staff were amazing and i can't thank them enough for ensuring our wedding went smoothly and beautifully!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Tessa V
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have just visited this hotel I must say from the moment I arrived the staff could not have been better. Room 315 great sea views large bed and supper sized bathroom with a deceant size bath and seperate walk in shower .There was also a small fridge in the room so if a family were staying lots of space to take in cold drinks for the children at night. Spa was amazing, and they were pre paring the outdoor pool and gardens for the summer months . I must say if I was looking to stay for a holliday this is were i would come .No negative coments from me.
Well done to all the staff.

Room Tip: Room 315 great see views espically if you come for The Air show
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank amdocker
Reviewed 28 March 2012

beautiful rooms, very big and comfortable and CLEAN. slept very well, Spa was amazing and the pool was so warm it was like swimming in a bath. will definatly reccomend to friends and family and visit again. breakfast very good, and the tea and toast just kept coming. no compains at all.

Room Tip: any, but sea views if avalible. all very large
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jodieb89
Reviewed 25 March 2012

After booking at the Carlton online I decided to check reviews for the hotel(wrong way to do I know, but I did).
Anyway I was very surprised as the reviews seemed negative,so I was concerned about what might find on my arrival .i have to say I was very pleased, it was clean with good decor,the food in the evening was very good as we're the staff and would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Dave434343
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Pls just look at the pics. and you understud why i give so negative feedbacks for accomodation. We pay 155£ for one night and that what we see was horrible. Room service is open just till 10pm. After that time you can just get old baguette for 18 £. Im relly dissapointed.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family