Just spent a lovely relaxing weekend at the Carlton hotel in Bournemouth, Staff throughout were friendly, professional and attentive from the warm welcome at reception through to the efficient food and drinks service and the unobtrusive housekeeping. Stayed in a. Seaview room and have no complaints with the room. Pool, gym and spa were a little limited but adequate for a quick dip, run or basic massage, staff in these areas were equally helpful. Would recommend this place for anyone who wants to go away and do little or nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth