I came to this hotel with 2 children so we had a family room with a super view. We had full English breakfast every day, very good, hot and plentiful although the Danish pastries ran out every day, much to my husbands annoyance!! The hotel staff were very polite and nothing was too much trouble. The outdoor pool was very warm and even when it rained it was a pleasure to swim in the pool outside. The pool inside was warm to but rather small. Good location for the pier and into town and also the beach. Overall a really nice stay and would go back there again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth