We have owned timeshare here for some years and it works very well with a Director and committee (of owners) having masses of relevant experience. We paid a levy along with the Menzies group to upgrade the apartments over the last five years and they are almost complete. There is still ongoing refurbishment needed, but this will be done on a replace when needed basis. The RCI Gold Crown is now back and the apartments are large and comfortable. We have use of the hotel facilities and the most wonderful view imaginable from the higher floors (the sixth being the penthouses). Whatever the weather we always love our stay and there is so much to do round and about with one of the best beaches in the UK and some great places to eat. We first stayed in the hotel a couple of times before buying the timeshare and the staff were very pleasant and we find the restaurant food much better in the last few years. Worth a visit to see for yourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth