We have just returned from a one night stay booked through laterooms.com. We had booked a standard double with breakfast fro £89. The room was amazing - large and comfortable with armchairs in a lounge area, with a side view to the sea. Staff all welcoming and helpful, communal areas lovely and clean, leisure area small but perfectly adequate and the breakfast in the morning was fantastic. The only problem we encountered (which may have just been our room location) was the noise through the night. There was a constant banging of doors and heavy feet stamping around. We then had a couple arguing on the pavement outside our room at 3am (not the hotel's fault) and then the fire alarm went off at 6am. We got very little sleep, which was a shame as it was our first night away since our daughter was born 4 years ago and we were looking forward for a night of uninterrupted sleep!! However, the hotel was fabulous and we thoroughly enjoyed our room and all of the hotel's communal areas. Hopefully other rooms might be quieter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth