My wife and I stayed here for one night with dinner and breakfast included and it was the perfect venue. Our room on the second floor had a great sea view plus it was spacious, clean and comfortable. The quality and presentation of the dinner was definitely five star plus and compliments must go to the chef and the attentiveness of the waiters. Breakfast was buffet service as usual but the food was of superior quality to many of our previous 3 or 4 Star hotel stays. All-in-all every aspect of our stay was excellent. One small point, we stayed on the second floor but we did notice that walking along the first floor was very creaky and may disturb some people if you have a room here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and TravelUp so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth