I attended a training course in the conference room and was impressed with the facilities. Parking was available freely, great views to the front/rear of the property where additional parking is available for £4 all day. Beverages were available throughout the day along with lunch and afternoon snacks, all food was great - well presented, hot and delicious. The decor and furnishings were grand and the hotel had a lovely relaxed feel. Will be returning for pleasure in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth