we stayed for 2 nights in a family room on DB&B - overall, it was definitely a good hotel that was a little tired and had seen better times. The set menu at 26 pp was excellent value in the restaurant, the room was spacious with a massive double bed and nicely decked out. The outdoor pool was great although the indoor one was more like a plunge pool, although the jaquizi was vigorous. Breakfast was pretty good and overall would rate it as very good although at £250 per night, DB&B one would expect that. Only real problem was terrible wifi - do NOT rely on it and disappointing after 6 years in the same job, i missed my first ever deadline and over an hour by trying to connect to our work server. Next morning same problem and went to weatherspoons and did it in 2 mins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth