I stayed at the Menzies Carlton for 4 nights from 11-15th May on business.
I read the reviews for the hotel which appeared to be indifferent and varied. I found the hotel to be clean and well appointed. The staff were very friendly and approachable.
I had a large room on the 1st floor with an equally large bathroom. My only crumble was the room was a little cold and that there was a charge for internet which in this day and age annoys me.
Food was good. Breakfast was normal buffet fayre but good. Evening meal was presented well and the food cooked as I asked. Occassionally staff had to be prompted for coffee after dinner on a couple of occassions.
I did not use the gym or pool/spa. The outside pool was not open yet either.
The hotel is well sited, only a 15 minute walk from the BIC.
I will be staying at this same hotel next year and look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star stunning hotel on Bournemouth's cliff-top, offering traditional stylish rooms, many with sea views. Award winning restaurant, bar, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room, sauna, and beauty treatment rooms. An easy walk down the zig zag path to the golden sands, and 5 minutes walk to the town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth Carlton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Carlton Bournemouth
- Hotel Menzies Carlton
- Carlton Hotel Bournemouth