Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel
US$98
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$80
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$97
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$85
US$102
PremierInn.com
3,073 results
All reviewsblakes restaurantorchid suitespa facilitieslovely hotelexecutive roomthe main hotelswimming poolsteam room and saunabreakfast was excellenttown centreshort breakcar parkwest cliffrestaurant managerenjoyable staythird floorbuffet style
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed in room 58 with a balcony... Room was lovely bed was really comfortable, nice and quite which was lovely as me come for my husband birthday! Breakfast service was great sat outside for it... The staff were really friendly couldn't ask for better. And a big thank- you to Faye for great service when booking us in for the weekend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
David1007, Owner at Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

We were all delighted your husband's birthday celebrations were such a success Tracey and Faye was really pleased to get a mention - thank you from all of us. Maybe we'll see you for your birthday celebrations next time!!

Best wishes and thanks again

Managing Director

Always book direct with the hotel 01202 298020 - we guarantee that you will not find a lower price anywhere else and it does ensure you get the room and in particular the bath or shower that you want – don’t leave it to chance call now!! As a guide our standard rooms average 135 sq ft., superior rooms with a balcony 155 sq ft. superiors without a balcony 175 sq ft and executives 215 sq ft

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I booked the best western plus Bournemouth for a 2 night stay for my mothers birthday . Ever since they got back they have been waxing lyrical about how fabulous it was from the room ,to the service to the restaurant . There was even a birthday card on arrival . Am delighted their trip was perfect. Thank you for making it so special.

Stayed: July 2014
David1007, Owner at Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

And a very big thank you too Kfeilder for your lovely review - delighted your mother's birthday was such a success.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I frequently visit Bournemouth and have stayed in a number of hotels, this has to be the best one I have stayed in. I last stayed at The Connaught about 5 years ago and it was good then, the hotel has undergone some major transformation and it's even better now. I stayed at the hotel again last week and was pleased that it still has the same very high standards that it had 5 years ago.

The staff at this hotel are outstanding and a real credit to the hotel. I couldn't have been made to feel more welcome and nothing was too much trouble. The consistent professionalism of all the staff was astounding and clearly shows just how well managed this establishment is.

The Brasserie was a new addition to the hotel since my last visit and it was lovely. It was really nice for informal dining and there was a nice little terrace which was perfect for a pre-meal drink in the evening. I didn't have an evening meal in the dining room but I did have breakfast which was superb. The dining room is lovely and there is now a secluded outside eating area which used to be an outdoor pool, I think it was rarely used so this is a great addition to the dining room. I was fortunate enough to have good weather during my stay so I enjoyed breakfast every day in the outside eating area and it was lovely.

The spa and leisure facilities have undergone major transformation. The sauna, steam room and pool were wonderful and very luxurious, it felt like being at an expensive health club.

I can't emphasise how much I enjoyed my stay, everything was perfect. I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Treat yourself to one of the rooms with a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Joseph W

Thank you so very much Joseph for your "Outstanding" review; I was particularly pleased to read just how impressed you were with the hotel refurbishments since you were last here and, as you said, the works have been major!! Delighted you enjoyed your stay,

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We would like to thank you, and your excellent team for a wonderful stay recently (7-9th June). We had stayed with you several years ago and enjoyed it then, there is no doubt we will be repeating the experience once again in the near future.

We have stayed in many hotels, and it is hard to pin-point exactly why your hotel succeeds.
We think one reason is that the staff appear to enjoy working for the hotel and have a smile and time for a chat. This is evident in the restaurant under the manager Nick Rutigliano and his waiting staff, not forgetting the excellent chef and his team of course, some of the best meals we have had at any hotel for some while.

Thank you once again and please pass on our regards to your teams at your next staff meeting

Room Tip: We had a room on the third floor with balcony and a couple of chairs which was lovely on a nice evening.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JEScott1958
David1007, Owner at Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Many thanks JES for your "Excellent" review and your comments have been widely circulated. The hotel has had a huge makeover since your last visit and I hope it met with your approval!! Nicky and his team, along with the rest of the hotel staff, are all geared to providing a top class service and that is our No 1 priority.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Arrived Monday 23rd- left Thursday 26th- we were on the 2nd floor overlooking the car park Lovely room very clean -1st class breakfast- staff were excellent- got to be honest I can't think of anything I can complain about. Ideally situated- we did not move the car- walked everywhere and used the local buses- great hotel that we booked reading other reports on trip advisor- would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Patricia K
David1007, Owner at Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

And we look forward to seeing you again Patricia. Many thanks for your lovely review and truly delighted you had such a relaxing stay.

Best wishes