Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,594 results
All reviews orchid suite executive room lovely hotel the main hotel steam room and sauna swimming pool leisure facilities breakfast was excellent good size short break town centre car park west cliff restaurant manager enjoyable stay third floor single room
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Room not completely clean, we left a note in room last time pointing out dirty areas but believed housekeeping staff probably did not let management know we weren't happy. . this time I handed note to desk staff myself with three dirty issues but no contact and no apology. . we loved this place but cleanliness has let it down again. No more visits I'm afraid. .

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Eileen M
BW-Connaught, General Manager at Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Thank you for your review Eileen, I was sorry to hear that you didn't think your room was clean - most of our guests refer to the cleanliness very highly but I am sorry that you didn't feel the same and I will discuss your comments with our housekeeper.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Simon Hartwell

Executive rooms booked direct with the hotel are guaranteed their own, personal parking space!! Book direct - 01202 298020 - we guarantee the lowest prices and it ensures you get the room and the bath or shower that you want. Our standard rooms average 135 sq ft., balcony rooms now fully air-conditioned, average 155 sq ft, superiors without balconies 175 sq ft,Executives 210 sq.ft and Suites 250 sq ft.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely place to stay, exceptionally clean. Food was great. Pool area was really good, one of the spa receptionists needs a little help with her attitude but all other staff were friendly and helpful, we had a great stay and look forward to going back

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review Holly, I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us - apologies for the spa receptionist I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I booked the Connaught Hotel for our wedding after viewing it. From start to finish we have had the best service possible. It made our day the best it could be. All the staff during our stay there were extremely accommodating and helpful. I would visit this hotel again for a stay, the rooms are lovely and clean and the suites are beautiful.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review Kelly, we were delighted you chose the Connaught to celebrate your wedding and we hope you are now enjoying married life together!! I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay over the bank holiday. The hotel was fabulous as were all the staff we had contact with from start to finish.
We had breakfast each day which was fresh and wide ranging and dinner one evening in Blake’s which again was lovely.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review Phyllis, I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us - I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Excellent staff. A well run hotel, great facilities including 2 restaurants. The breakfasts were a delight. 1 concerns: air conditioning was not available in our rooms, however, more than adequate fans were. The staff really were very helpful.

Date of stay: June 2018

Thank you for your review Lorka, I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us - air conditioning is available in our Balcony rooms - please bear this in mind when booking your next stay with us - I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.