Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff
US$96
US$90
Hotels.com
US$124
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$80
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$86
US$236
US$98
US$102
PremierInn.com
2,102 results
All reviewsspa breakwest cliffa lovely stayself serviceleisure facilitiesshort breaktown centre
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Dirty and outdated.definitely not a 4star Hotel. The food in the main restaurant is not good for what they charge. Staff not helpful. Found hair blocking the bath Drain when i checked in. The room smelled bad.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank happymmmmpj
Louise A, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

In response to your review following your recent stay at the Hotel, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your visit and I would be grateful if you could contact me directly on 01202 751000 so that I may investigate your issues further. We do suggest that guests, should they have issues during their stay, speak to the Duty Manager so that they may rectify issues and ensure that stays are not disrupted and that guests leave happy. I look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Very good quality hotel staff extremely pleasing with smiles on their faces even when dealing with disgruntled guests. Room well fitted out, large bathroom. Food excellent. Bar prices I the high side. Well equipped dose changing facilities poor. Too much chlorine in water, had sore eyes for 24 hours after.
Had a function in one if the suites with rather loud music if did finish at 12, the reception staff dealt with my complaint fairly.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not above a function suite if you are wanting a relaxing spa break.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind review and I am sorry that you suffered following your visit to the Spa. We do regular checks every few hours on the levels in the pool and any such variances are dealt with immediately however I have passed your comments on to the team in leisure for reference so that it is logged. I have also passed your lovely comments onto the staff, they are a credit to the hotel and we invest alot of time and effort into their development. I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stayed here for mine and my partners 1 year anniversary, we booked a spa package wich included dinner bed and brekkie, and a 30 min treatment each. We were greeted by a super happy and friendly man who was really helpful. We had a show at 7 so dinner would have been too late for us to get. The staff were amazing and went out of their way to help us and accommodate our needs!!! Our massage was nice and the spa was lovely! When getting to our room it seems perfect, lovely big size and big bathroom. There were a few little things that let the room down, like a bin with a broken lid meaning it didn't open, not quite enough tea or coffee unless we only wanted one each (didn't ask at reception but feel they would have happily given us more) a half used toilet roll on the toilet roll holder.The main down point was a couple of hairs in the bed and no duvet, just a feecy blanket! Meaning at night we were both a bit cold as there was no in room thermostat. Te bed slat was broke meaning the matress dipped a bit, but no big issue. We had our meal off the all day menu, food was lovely and service was amazing, even though our waitress was very busy she made sure that we had everything! We would come back to this hotel mainly for the amazing staff!!! Thankyou!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay and rest assured your comments have been passed to both the housekeeping team and maintenance to ensure that such issues do not arise again. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Recent Sunday night stay was acceptable but glad it was only for one night! Room ( 17) was okay but very hot even with no heating on and windows fully open...ceiling fan helped a bit. Seemed quite clean but hotel had no atmosphere although the staff were helpful. Will try a higher rated hotel next time as I hadn't realised how low in the rankings it was.......

Room Tip: Ask for a refurbished room
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ian B
Louise A, General Manager at Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth West Cliff, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for your reveiw and I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I am glad that you found our staff helpful, we pride ourselves on our mos important asset.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is my 2nd stay at this hotel... The 1st time was with my partner in a small room in the older part of the hotel, loved the spa facilities and this is what brought me back! This time I went with my friend, the room was much more spacious and nicely furnished. The downside was we were given a double instead of a twin room so it was a bit of an uncomfortable sleep. Staff were great, they would of swopped us if they hadn't been fully booked. Staff were friendly & attentive. Another negative was that the shower was more like a dripping tap than a power shower. Despite this I will visit again because I like the facilities.

Room Tip: Room 97 would be fantastic once they fix the water pressure!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind review and I am so glad that you enjoyed your say with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Your comments with regards to the water pressure have been passed on to the Maintenance team and whilst due to the age of the building and logistics of the water system some pressure can be a challenge although we are working on a solution and we are hoping to rectify this in the near future