Heathlands Hotel Bournemouth
US$130
Marriott Hotels
US$124
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$96
US$90
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$80
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$86
US$231
US$98
US$102
PremierInn.com
1,101 results
All reviewsbuffet styleexcellent value for moneybit datedsea frontpier
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I booked a discounted double room and all was OK, starting from heating, amenities, cleanliness, WiFi, location. I would recommend it for young couples and I'll turn back occasionally. That time I visited surrounding attractions and there are plenty!

Room Tip: They gave me a room form the first floor, interior yard side. Nothing to complain with.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My mother stayed here for weekend break last week (Dec 1st) with coach party group, she is born and bred in the area but moved away some years ago, so this was re-visiting her old haunts.

She said her room was dated and not very clean, the bed was rock hard and had a piece of chipboard underneath it, several days after returning from this trip her back is still bad, and is not moving that great, she is normally very active, walks every where etc. Parts fell of the shower, the blinds/curtain had black dirt on them, she said the room was generally dated and dirty.

She did say the food wasn't that bad though, not great, just ok.

She has put her complaint in writing, not sure if any thing will come of it, but her comment was to stay clear of this hotel until it is updated and modernized, she got the impression that it hand changed owners in the last fews weeks, maybe they will invest in their business.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank fishface1966
Reviewed 8 December 2013

So the pics look very grand and I'm sure back in the day it probably was......but 20+ years down the line and it stil stands in it's sorry state! Rooms are dated, beds are ridiculously hard (backache!) wallpaper peeling off, stained carpets, time warped bathroom, pointless shower and does resemble the Bella rosa from only fools! The buffet style breakfast was foul! Everything that dried up I couldn't physically eat it then get snotty looks from the waitress for leaving it!! 1.30am on the first night a fight broke out outside our room, nothing was done about it! Next day it started again at 8am I rang down and the police were brought in, maybe don't advertise a family hotel then let gangs of lads stay here!!
I wouldn't advise anyone to stay here and I certainly won't be again!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Rondajaynestewart
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Really thought I had got bargain until I arrived. Decor is poor, couldn't even hang a picture. Cleanliness is awfull the dust is so old it won't even wipe off . The bathroom furniture is either cracked, mouldy, or rusty. The floor was on a slope. There was a odd sock in the corridor, and a PLASTER stuck a light. I could go on but I think you get the gist .

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank matthewlewis
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Ju.st had the misfortune to spend a T & T weekend at this hotel. The total decoration of the dining/function room were 2 tinsel stars and a minature Christmas tree. The food was "help youself" buffet with the same food for T&T as it was for the other guests. As for a Traditional Christmas dinner with all the trimmings? Well a few slices of turkey somewhere in a tray of gravy/grease roast potatoes and soggy sprouts was all I could see. The following night (our New Years Eve) for the "Gala dinner" substitute beef for turkey and that was it. The entertainment on the first two nights was awful and after many complaints the third night did improve. Our particular room actually had a radiator and was reasonably warm but for many of our party they had no such luxury and requests for portable heaters went unheard. Would I stay at this hotel again? NEVER.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends