1,616 results
All reviewsboot campladies festivalevening mealthe clifftown centrediscocoachpier
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Sorry to say wasn’t madly impressed rooms far too hot water pipes ran through bedroom hard to sleep stairs to beauty salon ‘forever gorgeous’ and pool not great for disabled people same meal order few hours apart first one was lovely second one wasn’t told staff but no recompense except a sorry

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
DanielMarshGM, Associate Director at The Queens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Lesley T

Thank you for this, but I replied to an earlier comment about a holiday, when you stayed three and half months ago (31st July 2017).

I don’t have any record of you staying with us recently and the review you have written bears a striking resemblance to the last one (comments about the pool, and you ordered two of the same meals as well – which is unusual).

Do you think there could be a small chance that two reviews have been written for the same visit?

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Quite unexpectedly to me, my husband had booked a room at this wonderful hotel for my birthday complete with a fantastic 3 course dinner.
The room, the staff and the meal passed all my expectations. The room with ensuit was very comfortable and spotlessly clean .The nexted morning we had a full breakfast ,which is laid out buffet style with every feasible choice that anyone could wish for.
The access for disabled people is great with a slop at the front entrance and also a lift. However disappointed about the disabled parking space.(only3)
But I we will be staying again for Christmas.
Thank you for making our stay fantastic.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billbo0974

Dear billbo0974

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments after your recent visit and for sharing your photos.

This sounds like such a fantastic surprise by your husband, and I so pleased he chose us. I like little stories of romantic treats – thank you for sharing this. It reminds me of a quote by Oscar Wilde:

You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.

I hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

I booked The Queens for a surprise for my friend’s birthday which she loved! Check in was easy and quick, we were greeted by friendly staff and on entering the room my friend found a birthday from the staff! The room was comfortable and a nice size which made it easy to share a room with my friend. After spending an hour or so getting ready (like girls do) we popped to the bar for a drink before we went out, it was a little bit busy but this made the atmosphere great. We did not get chance to use the swimming pool or have breakfast however will definitely return to the hotel in the near future.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear loopylou1992

Thank you so much for your very kind review after your recent visit.

I am so pleased you chose us for your friend’s birthday. Our location is quite handy for those wishing to pop in to Bournemouth and I am delighted you had a good experience.

On your next trip I hope you make the time to visit the spa and at the very least have breakfast.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Where do I start I have just got home from a wonderful 5 nights at The Queens Hotel. I saw a boot camp offer online and thought with that price it was an offer that was too good to miss, and I can certainly say I was not disappointed. I was travelling on my own and was surprised by the lovely double room I was allocated, I also had full use of the spa facilities with no extra charge if you were a guest which was a very pleasant touch when staying for boot camp week, the boot camp sessions were amazing the trainers really knew there stuff and food provided especially for us was spot on and complimented all the exercise well.
Massive thank you to all the staff I couldn't fault them at all, will definitely be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank smithyd19821234

Dear smithyd19821234

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments after your trip.

It is so lovely to hear you enjoyed your visit with us. We really have wonderful trainers (we’re very lucky). I don’t think many other camps are led by a World Champion Kick Boxer and have top quality professional experts in nutrition, body building and dance.

And they are all really nice people as well!

Thank you for your kind words about the rest of my colleagues as well. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Just returned from a great boot camp at the queen’s hotel. Classes were great and the trainers really get you motivated! I was most impressed by the sophisticated menu on offer for us, for the price I paid I was expecting something much simpler. I’m a little shocked by previous reviews as my bedroom was brilliant, light/spacious/clean and even had a balcony!! Thank you to the staff at the queens hotel who made me feel very welcome, I look forward to another boot camp in the new year!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear julie081982

Thank you for taking the time to record your comments after your visit.

This is so great to hear you enjoyed the food we served. With our boot camps all meals are included and we have a choice of dishes from which you can pick; thank you for your kind words here.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.