“Loveliest meal we have had in bournemouth”
Review of Natural Bourne Grillers - CLOSED

Natural Bourne Grillers
Price range: US$8 - US$48
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Natural Bourne Grillers steakhouse restaurant serves fresh local steaks and seasonal British food. The entire menu is coeliac friendly. We cater for up to 30 guests at any time and recommend booking on weekends.
London
“Loveliest meal we have had in bournemouth”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We had a great meal here, brilliant steak, burgers and desserts. People very friendly and caring. BRILLIANT!! BRILLIANT!! BRILLIANT!! Even though you have to bring your own booze there is an off license just 3 doors down!!

Bournemouth
“FOR EVER A LITTLE PIECE OF BRITAIN”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Went there for the first time after walking past for the last 18 months (because of the scaffolding next door),The steaks where cooked to perfection, the staff could not have been anymore helpful.If anyone is looking for good honest British food look no further.

Leeds
“Good honest tasty food”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Dined here while at conference, so after reading reviews of steak restaurants, many other places seemed hit and miss and we needed to be sure that we would have good food and we were not disappointed.
I was slightly worried when we went in as there were no other diners, but guessed it was just because it was early evening.
My collegue had a special starter of stuffed mushroom with blue vinney cheese and I had the deep fried salmon, both were delicious.
We both had fillet steak for the main and it looked much larger than the 8oz stated, the chips were great.
I had a hazelnut brownie for dessert and could have eaten two as it was so moreish.
Really pleasant staff could not have asked for a better meal.

2 Thank bevanbob74
Southampton
“Beautiful food, not enough recognition.”
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I finally ate here when a friend recommended the place. Had burger and chips and the meal was great. Staff were really friendly and I think this place is a real hidden gem.

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Completely brilliant!”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

When I visited with my friend and my 1 year old daughter, the placed, although small was set out lovely, very light place to eat. The atmosphere is extremely relaxed, waitress was very nice and friendly towards my daughter. The food was genuinely the best I have ever tasted at a restaurant! Would recommend this restaurant to anybody and will definitely come back and eat there again. I, personally, cannot see how anybody would put this place down. The chef is very friendly and nice, all in all, a wonderful place!

• Visited July 2011