“Best steak I have ever had”
Review of Natural Bourne Grillers - CLOSED

Natural Bourne Grillers
Price range: US$8 - US$48
Cuisines: Steakhouse, British, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Natural Bourne Grillers steakhouse restaurant serves fresh local steaks and seasonal British food. The entire menu is coeliac friendly. We cater for up to 30 guests at any time and recommend booking on weekends.
“Best steak I have ever had”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

Went to this steak house and have to be honest we could not fault the food,service or anything . The best steak I have ever had . The starters were really tasty and the banoffee pie was to die for . Very good value as well , would recommend it to everyone . A credit to the owner

• Visited May 2013

Europe
“Really delicious food!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Visited this restaurant based on the reviews, during a trip to Bournemouth, and it was a fantastic experience!

The waitress gave us a really friendly welcome when we arrived, and was continuously polite and happy during our meal. The chef also appeared and he was really friendly and happy too!

The food was really tasty, just like home cooked with wonderful fresh ingredients, well presented, and just the right portion size.

As other reviewers have noted, the focus is on the excellent food and service, and the decor is basic. However, this is reflected in the price. We came away feeling we had had a really good meal and it represented very good value for money.

Take a look at the restaurant website for photos of some of their dishes as well as their philosophy.

If we return to Bournemouth for another holiday, we'll certainly be visiting this restaurant again.

Stratford-upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom
“2nd visit and just as excellent”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

We visited Bournemouth last year and ate at Natural Bourne Grillers, we came back and booked both nights of our stay for this restaurant. We were not disappointed I cannot speak more highly of the restaurant. Everything that I have eaten there does not need any seasoning at all it is all seasoned to perfection.

I had the Cheese and Bacon Burger (a real novelty to be able to have a gluten free burger) the first night and then I had the sirloin steak with garlic and thyme sauce the second night. Both meals were excellent and the sauce and the char-grilled veg are to die for. The cheesecake dessert was absolutely lovely as was the breaded chicken with lemon mayo that I had for starter.

The waiting staff and the owner of this restaurant are very friendly and nice. If you are down in Bournemouth anytime, please visit this restaurant if you are a coeliac or just after a great tasting good value for money meal. This restaurant will not disappoint, all I wish was that there was a Natural Bourne Grillers near to where I lived. Fantastic food guys and I will be back next time I am in Bournemouth.

1 Thank Ali2509
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Really good steak”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went because of reviews, the place doesn't look anything special from outside. The menu is not extenive, seems to be a philosophy of doing few things really well. The food was great, the best steaks we've had in restaurants. The kids burger appeared to be home made and was woolfed down by my fussy 4 year old.

Service fantastic, the waitress was super nice and couldnt have been more helpful. She made the night

Really liked the rustic skin on chips and chargrilled veg a nice touch. The blue cheese mushroom burger super tasty.

Reasonably priced, good quality and liked the bring your on booze.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Love the name, loved the food!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

My Mrs stumbled across this restaurant whilst researching places for evening meals for our family holiday in Bournemouth this year. It was the name that got her first, NBK is my favourite film of all time (my Daughter is named Mallory in honour!), so we had to investigate further. Having read the reviews it was a done deal: we had to try it.

So on the first day of our week we tried it out, all six of us including 3 kids and two veggie's found the food and service absolutely superb. The best burger I've ever had, and believe me I've scoffed a lot of them in my 49 years! The veggie's were well catered for as well. My in-laws were with us and they can be quite fussy, but every one agreed it was great. We planned to go back again before the end of our week but although we tried a couple of times it wasn't open. So I would advise phoning ahead just to check it's open. Also, its quite small, so I would recommend booking if you can anyway.

As has been said before, it doesn't look anything special from outside, and its very informal, but definitely don't judge this book (film) but it's cover (poster). It's sensational.