“A great meal - excellent value for money”
Review of Gurkha 2 - CLOSED

Cuisines: Nepalese
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We stumbled across this restaurant quite by accident as we were in Bournemouth for a family wedding and were just meandering up the road. What a find! We had a lovely meal, the staff were so helpful and friendly and we really enjoyed our evening here.

Highly recommended!

1  Thank Gwen2005

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Third meal in 2 years from this restaurant with my wife and 7 year old daughter and it has been amazing every time. Restaurant was very quiet, maybe because we were in at 6pm?
Just need an alternative CD because the one playing doesn't last long!

1  Thank Tbaa30
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Went out with a group for a "curry". A simple madras would have done me.

Tryed out the G2 on recommendation, not disappointed.

Great meal, patiently and considerately served, good starters, kind friendly service.

I had the Himalayan main, a fabulous mix of flavour and textures. Recommend very highly.

1  Thank TrollJagar
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I've been meaning to in here ages and finally got round to it - and it was delicious. I've no idea why there were so few people in there.... Maybe not many people have heard of it yet... The staff were very friendly and helpful and you should DEFINITELY go there :)

2  Thank Claire111Bear
Reviewed 4 July 2013

We had a daytime meal in this restaurant, we were only passing by as we were on a two day stay in Bournemouth. The staff never intruded but were helpful, friendly and very accomidating to our requests. I thought that the lighting and decor was very nice, tables decorated plainly but all very clean. The food was very tasty and served promptly. Portion sizes excellent and well presented. Complimentary popadom s along with pickles were given whilst we waited for our food. I would highly recommend this place and like other comments before me there wasn't many other customers there, but if we ever returned to Bournemouth we would definitely eat here again

3  Thank jeanSpain