We stayed here a while ago and had a very pleasant stay, and thought we would come again. On check in we were met by the very welcoming receptionist who recognised us from our last visit which was very hospitable.
There have been more improvements since our last visit, and they are obviously spending a lot of money on the hotel.
Food, as always was excellent and we really enjoyed the evening entertainment. We even had the entire leisure facilities to ourselves during our early morning swim!
If you want a friendly, relaxed service with excellent facilities then I can't recommend the New Westcliff enough. We have already booked our next stay and can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful Victorian building is quietly situated in over an acre of grounds and gardens, yet within easy walking distance of all local attractions. New Westcliff Hotel has 53 en-suite bedrooms all of which have been beautifully refurbished to include colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones, trouser presses, irons and hairdryers. Lift serves all floors. The hotel is open all year, not only to be enjoyed in those warm and hazy days of the summer. With our wonderful, much-envied facilities, we also make the ideal winter retreat for the weekend or mid-week break away. Our aim is to provide comfort in a tasteful yet relaxed environment. Our guests say it is our friendly atmosphere and sense of fun that brings them time after time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Westcliff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Westcliff Bournemouth
- Hotel New Westcliff
- Bournemouth Hotel New Westcliff
- Bournemouth Hotel Westcliff