Do ask in which building your room is situated before you book. They do have 2 buildings connected. One is modern and clean and the other one is very old and look very tired. The room in the old building is very small with a tiny bathroom and no wifi reception. Swimming pool closes at 8pm. You get the bare minimum for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This delightful Victorian building is quietly situated in over an acre of grounds and gardens, yet within easy walking distance of all local attractions. New Westcliff Hotel has 53 en-suite bedrooms all of which have been beautifully refurbished to include colour televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones, trouser presses, irons and hairdryers. Lift serves all floors. The hotel is open all year, not only to be enjoyed in those warm and hazy days of the summer. With our wonderful, much-envied facilities, we also make the ideal winter retreat for the weekend or mid-week break away. Our aim is to provide comfort in a tasteful yet relaxed environment. Our guests say it is our friendly atmosphere and sense of fun that brings them time after time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your New Westcliff Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Westcliff Bournemouth
- Hotel New Westcliff
- Bournemouth Hotel New Westcliff
- Bournemouth Hotel Westcliff