“It was open”
Review of Offshore Cafe

Offshore Cafe
Ranked #553 of 805 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Arrived at about nine and as a recommended place was closed for breakfast until nine thirty we decided to have breakfast on the front,this was a mistake..The sausages were the worse quality ever the hash browns cold and had to wait ages in a quiet cafe. .my daughter had the scones with hot chocolate which I had to pay fifty pence more for as not tea or coffee although she did not have cream in either..The scones fell to pieces at the touch of the knife..The prices were not too bad but the quality of the food was very poor.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Have not eaten here but the coffee is great and lovely place to sit on a nice day. Liked the atmosphere and people watching.

1  Thank ElaineB730
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Not a great deal to choose from on the menu, but they do serve Starbucks coffee. Could be cheaper as I think they make enough on the door.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I went yesterday with my boyfriend as we were visiting the oceanarium. We decided to have a quick lunch before we went in. They were good when it came to checking foods so I didn't have an allergic reaction but the rest of the experience was horrible. My boyfriend ordered chips which came out after a few minutes but it tasted awful. Never tasted food as disgusting as that. I waited about twenty minutes for my chicken nuggets, baked beans and chips to turn up. The chips again tasted gross. The baked beans tasted off and the nuggets tasted really bad. I can't even describe the taste properly as i've never tasted food like that before. I will never be going back there again!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

We live in Dorset and had friends down with kids so decided to visit the oceanarium and used its cafe for food. It wasn't very busy and all we ordered were sandwiches which took ages to arrive then arrived incorrectly twice! To rub salt into the wound as our 18month old son was eating he was 'swept around' to clean up his crumbs as he ate thus distracting him from the task at hand. Not a pleasant experience for us or our visitors!