“Coffee stop with great views”
Review of Offshore Cafe

Offshore Cafe
Ranked #554 of 805 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Used this twice (while in the area for a weeks holiday) for a coffee break. As we had a dog we sat outside to enjoy the beach view. Service was very friendly and for the position on the beach the prices are very good in my view. Takeaway coffee in the gardens behind the beach seemed to be more expensive. We had Dorset Apple cake on one visit and it was very nice (£2 a slice).
Obviously in high season it is probably very busy and service could suffer.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This is has a great location with friendly staff but..

I popped in to order a Starbucks coffee takeout as they do that there around 11am. There were 8 people in the queue. I eventually got my coffee 25 mins later. A one off, I thought so went in the next day after lunch. This time 5 people were queuing but I still had to wait for 15 minutes. I went back a third time, got fed up waiting and walked straight out.

Parochial management? Sort it out!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

Popped in for a bit to eat and a coffee because it said it was Starbucks. Service was poor and after ordering they came back from the kitchen to tell us they had none of the items we had ordered. We then asked what vegetarian dishes they had, we informed by a non native speak lady “ham Sandwich. When the food did arrive it was gold and poor quality. Coffee was not up to SB standard ether.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Arrived at about nine and as a recommended place was closed for breakfast until nine thirty we decided to have breakfast on the front,this was a mistake..The sausages were the worse quality ever the hash browns cold and had to wait ages in a quiet cafe. .my daughter had the scones with hot chocolate which I had to pay fifty pence more for as not tea or coffee although she did not have cream in either..The scones fell to pieces at the touch of the knife..The prices were not too bad but the quality of the food was very poor.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Have not eaten here but the coffee is great and lovely place to sit on a nice day. Liked the atmosphere and people watching.

1  Thank ElaineB730