“Perfect!!!”
Review of Varee Thai Massage

Varee Thai Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Varee is a specialist Thai massage service conveniently located in the Boscombe East area of Bournemouth. Special in Bournemouth: the newest, freshest premises in town; permanent staff to guarantee quality, visiting staff to vary the experience; hand crafted, specially built massage tables; shower available to freshen up after work, or after massage; a friendly Thai welcome - Sawasdee!! Opening hours Monday – Sunday 10am – 10pm. Walk-in or by appointment.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

I could not believe the last review & can only assume the writer had some reason to be nasty.
I have visited Varee many times and never had a problem. Everytime a lovely massage, nice chat, cup of tea and the most relaxing of hours.
So I hope I can redress the balance as the staff and facilities are great; the services are fantastic!

3 Thank Andymor89

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“You will walk tall afterwards!”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Being a veteran of Thai massage I am hard to please when it comes to massage especially outside of Thailand! But I was pleasantly surprised with my trip to Varee both staff were friendly and spoke broken Thai with me and I left the premises with a big smile on my face as I enjoyed the experience so much! Will return again when I go back to Bournemouth!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Neil E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great times, great massage”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

A little unsure when I arrived, I was quickly put at ease by the friendly manageress who led me calmly to the large massage table & offered me tea.

A lovely hour of massage passed, firm & reassuring & I left again relaxed & happy. I'll be back again for sure.

4 Thank Andymor89
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good relaxation!”
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Bournemouth for holidays. We decided to try this massage as my boyfriend never had it before. As a Thai person myself, Varee Thai is a proper & professional massage which offers exactly the same style of massage as I had in Thailand. For my boyfriend, he loved it! If you're looking for somewhere to pamper yourself after a long tiring day, Varee Thai Massage is the one to go for.

4 Thank chocoloveLDN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wow! magical!”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

On a recent business trip, I felt tired from the journey and wanted to wind down. Had the idea to get myself a Thai massage to destress and relax. Wow! What a good idea! The staff here are lovely, professional and boy they did exactly what I needed. The facilitis are also much nicer than others I have visited.
After a great hour of massage, I felt good again and ready for the road back home. Mind you, I did need to re-hydrate after a quite mindblowing hour. Willl definitely do again and can fully recommend. :))

Visited March 2012