“Genuine Thai massage”
Review of Varee Thai Massage

Varee Thai Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Varee is a specialist Thai massage service conveniently located in the Boscombe East area of Bournemouth. Special in Bournemouth: the newest, freshest premises in town; permanent staff to guarantee quality, visiting staff to vary the experience; hand crafted, specially built massage tables; shower available to freshen up after work, or after massage; a friendly Thai welcome - Sawasdee!! Opening hours Monday – Sunday 10am – 10pm. Walk-in or by appointment.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Peace full and quiet with genuine traditional thai massages, lots of stretching and bending as you should expect with thai massage and they use nice oils. Been before and will visit again.

4  Thank Latina-Look P

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I could not believe the last review & can only assume the writer had some reason to be nasty.
I have visited Varee many times and never had a problem. Everytime a lovely massage, nice chat, cup of tea and the most relaxing of hours.
So I hope I can redress the balance as the staff and facilities are great; the services are fantastic!

3  Thank jmckay59
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Being a veteran of Thai massage I am hard to please when it comes to massage especially outside of Thailand! But I was pleasantly surprised with my trip to Varee both staff were friendly and spoke broken Thai with me and I left the premises with a big smile on my face as I enjoyed the experience so much! Will return again when I go back to Bournemouth!

1  Thank Neil E
Reviewed 30 August 2012

A little unsure when I arrived, I was quickly put at ease by the friendly manageress who led me calmly to the large massage table & offered me tea.

A lovely hour of massage passed, firm & reassuring & I left again relaxed & happy. I'll be back again for sure.

4  Thank jmckay59
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to Bournemouth for holidays. We decided to try this massage as my boyfriend never had it before. As a Thai person myself, Varee Thai is a proper & professional massage which offers exactly the same style of massage as I had in Thailand. For my boyfriend, he loved it! If you're looking for somewhere to pamper yourself after a long tiring day, Varee Thai Massage is the one to go for.

4  Thank chocoloveLDN