Carrington House Hotel
US$129
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$89
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$64
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$82
US$96
US$89
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
  • Beachfront
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
Priceline
US$101
PremierInn.com
1,307 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Well i read many reveiws on trip advisor regarding this hotel and was far from happy my husand booking us into this hotel! On arriving had a drink in the bar waiting for our room( we were early to arrive).Well what pleasant bar staff always had a smile and polite word,to be honest all the staff but reception were very pleasant.Some reception staff were ok but overall felt a pest going to have to ask them questions! Our room, 2 very large holes in the net curtains which i am amazed why these were not changed as they looked hideous! The decor is tired, bathroom shower attachment looked like it has come from the pound shop, but do you know to be very honest we quiet enjoyed our weekend here! The bathroom, towels, sheets were spotless, it was buffet breakfast and evening meal which we both enjoyed.Always a warm welcome from staff when going into buffet and you could sit where you wanted!Overall would we go back ? yes we would.!

4  Thank Daisymaisy22
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It was a worst experience for my life, following are the issues and problems I have to face due to worst service at hotel,

• Shower was not working at all.
• There is no control hot and cold water in bathroom.
• Water draining issues, all locking in the tub due to this no one can take bath.
• Hotel staff not provided the basic toiletries like Soap/Tissues/Shower gel, I have to asked them to provide me.
• Stinking small all the time in the room.

I have checked out room at 3pm and left the room as it is on return at 10pm I found these problems, I requested the staff to shift the room but as per them they don’t have any available room with them,

And they asked me to shift the hotel at 10:45pm, but with the 1 year old kid and my wife I cannot make the changes due to early morning tour and reservation plans, and I have had spend the worst night in your hotel and have to start my day without using the toilets & Shower.

Room Tip: if you want to make fun...dont select this hotel at all....
4  Thank Varun A
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Booked in for a weekend stay for 2 nights B & B in June for a family occasion, All Staff were pleasent & helpful, Public area's lovely, the Hotel room was very good & clean. There is some renovation work ongoing but this didn't interfere with our stay at all. The breakfast was as good as you get anywhere. Will definately stop here again. Best price for me was direct with Brittania Hotels. Great value for money.Thank you everyone at the Carrington House Hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kev C
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Had a week's stay here, bed breakfast and evening meal with my mum and 4 year old daughter.

Staff really friendly and couldn't do enough for you, buffet style restaurant, food was great.

This hotel is getting a little tired and needs some tlc, swimming pool and softplay very handy.

About a 10-15 walk to sea, hotel based in between Boscome Pier and Bournemouth Pier nearest to Boscombe Chine.

Managed to park in hotel which was free, didn't need to use car all week which was great.

If you are looking for a 3 star hotel not far from the beach I'd come back. Some renovation work bring carried to to some of the rooms.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Suzanne A
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Booked into the Carrington House hotel Bournemouth for 2 nights. 20 th/21st July 2014 having requested an accessible room for a wheelchair user in advance.
On arrival found my way into the hotel by a side sloped entrance used by the cleaning staff and the on site builders. Front entrance was not wheelchair accessible ,having negotiated my way through the corridors and works in progress eventually was able to access the front desk via a precarious ramp that appears to have been put in as an afterthought - steeply sloped and would not have been able to negotiate without the help of my wife.
We were offered room 16 , the receptionist assured us this was a wheelchair accessible room , having made are way to this room we where unable to negotiate the corridor as it narrowed just before the entrance to the room and was not wide enough to take the wheelchair.
Returned to reception, explained this to the receptionist who appeared quite disinterested in the situation and after some time offered us an alternative room . Room 102- reassured again that this would be accessible . Having negotiated the precarious ramp, lift and several doorways without any offer of help from the staff we made are way to room 102. Yes at last we could get in the room but ... Wheelchair would not fit through the bathroom door (wheelchair is a standard size!). Returned again to reception, still no apology , receptionist blamed the Britannia Central reservations for the problem and took no responsibility whatsover. Finally managed to speak with the manager who still could not manage an apology but after asking him how we would be able to find a wheelchair accessible room at this time of the evening he offered a staff member to ring round other hotels . After several attempts a bedroom was located at another hotel owned by Britannia - Heathlands . The saga continued at Heathlands - please see my review on Heathlands .very bad experience !also interesting to note Annie's horror story ,very similar to my experience and on the same weekend .

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want a wheelchair accessible room .
2  Thank Kristyan56