“Always A Good Night”
Review of Funnybone Comedy Club - CLOSED

Funnybone Comedy Club
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I'm a regular visitor to this club, and am yet to have a bad evening. Whilst its often packed with stag and hen parties, who can get a little rowdy, the compare tends to manage them well, and the comedians are generally very good. Wouldn't recommend the food, as it is basic to say the least, but go grab a curry in Westbourne then head on over.

5  Thank Mark G

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The venue is small but a lot more intimate for a comedy club. The place had a good vibe and all comedians were great. I have heard so many people rave about this place and now I see why. Well worth the booking. Only downfall is the food could have been better but for the ticket price I really cannot complain.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We went here as a last minute inpromptu decision and we were very pleasantly pleased! All 3 acts were great, lots of laughter all round. We had a great night!
We ate there as well which was very average & had a limited menu but we were there for the entertainment not the food so it didn't matter too much.

2  Thank NaiomiMollie
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The venue is a bit tired but the comedians were excellent and we laughed all night. Great for a cheap night out.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Good night for a birthday celebration, reasonably priced tickets £13pp gains you entry and for that you get a seat at a table and 3 comedians, 2 of which were pretty good. Drinks were reasonably priced, we didn't try the food as no vegetarian to talk of.

Criticism : Lived in Bournemouth all my life and only heard about this place last year - so shoot the PR person. Plus the MC I found very RUDE and certainly NOT funny - sack him and get someone talented in! Toilets :(