Funnybone Comedy Club - CLOSED
Review Highlights
I'm still laughing

If you haven't gone before then plan a night out here. I laughed so much wine shot out my nose. So... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2014
Rachael F
Christchurch, United Kingdom
Saw Bastille

Well organised and staff helpful. A good venue, reasonable prices, easy access, comfy seats. Close... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2014
Ely

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Well organised and staff helpful.
A good venue, reasonable prices, easy access, comfy seats.
Close to the town and car park nearby.

Date of experience: March 2014
2  Thank 9,888,888
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I'm a regular visitor to this club, and am yet to have a bad evening. Whilst its often packed with stag and hen parties, who can get a little rowdy, the compare tends to manage them well, and the comedians are generally very good. Wouldn't recommend the food, as it is basic to say the least, but go grab a curry in Westbourne then head on over.

5  Thank MarkG127
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

The venue is small but a lot more intimate for a comedy club. The place had a good vibe and all comedians were great. I have heard so many people rave about this place and now I see why. Well worth the booking. Only downfall is the food could have been better but for the ticket price I really cannot complain.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We went here as a last minute inpromptu decision and we were very pleasantly pleased! All 3 acts were great, lots of laughter all round. We had a great night!
We ate there as well which was very average & had a limited menu but we were there for the entertainment not the food so it didn't matter too much.

2  Thank NaiomiMollie
Reviewed 24 May 2013

The venue is a bit tired but the comedians were excellent and we laughed all night. Great for a cheap night out.