After reading a few positive reviews about this hotel I thought I would just see for myself.
I wanted to have just a nice relaxing weekend away and thought this would be perfect as its away from the city centre.
Well, from the moment I got to reception to the time I checked out I was treated like a VIP.
The staff were all very helpful and extremely polite and were willing to just chat.
The room was very clean and tidy with more than enough room for 2 people to have somewhere to keep their belongings and to sleep.
The bed was also very comfy and unlike other hotels I have stayed in the bedding smelt fresh and clean.
The food throughout my stay was very very good and I would happily give that a 5* on all counts.
The bar/lounge area was well organised, clean and roomy.
There was a wedding reception going on on the Saturday night and all was very well organised and I even spoke to some of the guests the following day and they all said how great the evening was thanks to the more than helpful staff.
I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone, whether your a singleton such as myself or a family of 4 you would not be disappointed.
My stay was from Friday 9th August to Sunday 11th and I couldn't find a single negative thing about my stay here.
The one thing I would like to point out would be the walk to the beach. Even though it only takes about 5 minutes the hills you have to walk up and down are very steep and I helped a guy push his elderly mother in her wheel chair up the hill, so for that reason I would say this would be better suited for those without any mobility problems.
I am defiantly going to book myself in there again next year and Im just hoping that nothings changed.
A big well done and thank you to all the staff at this superb hotel.
5***** & A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments