We had a lovely stay at the Riviera. The staff were attentive and polite at all times. The room was clean and a good size,while it is not a luxury establishment and some maintenance would be advisable to the room, this would not stop us from booking again, as the price reflects the experience.The facilities looked pleasing: it was a shame we did not have time to use them. Breakfast was included and this was excellent, with enough choice and variety for everyone. The location was the main reason we booked and it did not disappoint as only 5 mins to the beach and what we thought was the lovelier part.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments