Since it was our second stay in a month, we got an upgrade to a sea-view room and a bottle of fizz on ice. The balcony was great in the sunny weather and the room was about 50% larger than the standard room we had on our first visit. All the staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms clean, comfortable beds and buffet breakfast just excellent. The indoor pool was a little small but the outdoor pool was great, with tables and relaxer-chairs dotted around the large pool-side patios. Walk down to the beach in 5 minutes and 10 minutes back up the hill to the hotel. Well trained staff, well managed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments