This was our fourth visit to the Riviera hotel and it was as reliable as ever. With a handy, accessible room and only a short walk away from the beach, it made our holiday very enjoyable. One of my only criticisms would be the "Hawaiian night" in the restaurant which promised a prize for the best dressed and a tropical theme, but provided neither. However, the staff are always very friendly and the two pools kept us busy. Overall, it's a reasonably priced place for the family to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good value hotel in Bournemouth which is renowned for its warm service and excellent food in spectacular surroundings – perfect for holidays in Bournemouth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riviera Hotel And Holiday Apartments
- Riviera Hotel Bournemouth
- Riviera Hotel Holiday Apartments