Elstead Hotel
The Connaught Lodge(Bournemouth)
US$187
US$212
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$202
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
US$114
Montague Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$139
Premier Inn Bournemouth West Cliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Durley Grange Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$69
  • Pool
All reviewsgym equipmentceiling fanbar mealssteam roomwell stocked bartrain stationkipperstrouser pressquiet streetbit datedleisure clubswimming poolpleasant hotelleisure facilitiesnight porterthree stargood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I and a group of friends stayed for a few nights bed, breakfast and evening meal.at the Elstead Hotel in Bournemouth, Dorset in April. We would certainly return, This a a very relaxing hotel, the staff are very friendly and the food very good indeed and a nice variety also. The bedrooms are well equipped and there is a well stocked bar! It took us 10 minutes to walk to town and the beach is not far either. The parking is excellent and the pool and leisure facilities are well worth trying.

Room Tip: All the rooms are very good as our friends told me.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Watfordprojectman
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I found the staff very friendly and helpful, The room was pleasant, clean and tidy. The room had a fridge which was very useful. The free Wi-Fi was also welcome and there was a table and chairs in the room so I could use my laptop in comfort. Breakfast was fab, I could not find anything wrong with the hotel or the service and the price was excellent.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Anastasia2468
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My family and I stayed at Elstead last weekend. We booked it as a base to leave our things,sleep etc,as we were visiting family just a few minutes drive away. We had a last minute problem before leaving home in Wales to travel and had to book an extra room as our eldest sons plans had fallen through,the staff at Elstead were very understanding and helped us to book another room immediately. We arrived on a very busy bank holiday weekend,parking was a nightmare because there was an event going on,but the staff were wonderfully helpful in every aspect. The rooms were immaculate and the cot provided for our 1year old was beautifully clean. We stayed for two nights and will definitely use the Elstead again when we plan to visit Bournemouth...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank EmmaN013
Reviewed 6 May 2014

all the rooms are standard format but some are bigger than others but all seem to have the same amenities, ie: iron, fridge, hairdryer. Very clean & tidy room & bathroom was light - our shower was somewhat slow and if had been staying longer than a couple of days it may have been an issue. Some of the rooms face onto fire escape but it all depends really on how long you are going to be spending in the room, we weren't there to spend time in the room so ok with us. There was a TV in the room but it was portable size, so not very good viewing. Food was very good for type of hotel. Breakfast was very good. No problems with requests and staff were very helpful and friendly. Husband used the spa and said the jacuzzi was cold. Overall a very nice seaside hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 April 2014

was there on reccomendation from this website , emailed the hotel to ask if i can leave my baggage there as i had somewhere else to be in the afternnon was comming back at teat time to get ready , arrived at 1.45 was told my room was ready duly paid for the room, got up there and in the room only to be greeted by a man asleep in the bed !!!! they had given me the wrong room so had to wait in the lounge for the man to get out as theyd forgot about him .... was no apology , nothing at all !! so i was very late to where i needed to be so thanks to the staff for making me late .... theyn to finally get in to the room very uncomfatable bed , right on the busy main road ... windows were left open when pouring with rain, and water left in the kettle which was horrible , tea and coffee tray hadnt been cleaned for months so dirty ... nearly jammed my hand in trying to close the shower , got back after a night out only to buzz the inetrcom for night porter to find im not even been booked in , but managed to get back in after much deleberating with porter.... got up to got o breakfast they had my name but no record of me haviing breakfast which was included in the price had to show my booking conformation , very poorly run hotel ....

Room Tip: dont go along the front of hotel as its on main a main road ...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo