Hotel Celebrity
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$146
  • Beachfront
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$124
US$212
  • Pool
The Green House(Bournemouth)
US$209
Royal Exeter Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$105
Priceline
US$120
US$108
  • Pool
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$216
Priceline
US$130
PremierInn.com
1,316 results
All reviewssherlock holmesdavid bowiequirky hotelhotel inspectorcar parkrefurbished roomself servicefried breadexcellent value for moneybuffet stylesqueaky floorboardsbit datedincluding breakfastwould stay againcooked breakfasttown centrecomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We had a very enjoyable stay over the recent Bank Holiday, the staff were very welcoming and friendly.Our room was perfectly adequate for our needs and kept spotlessly clean - as was the hotel in general.The cooked breakfast items were of a high quality and were continually being replenished. Dinner was a very pleasant experience-good food, good service, and good value.The hotel is conveniently situated for the town centre and the seafront - we would definitely return.

Room Tip: Enquire if there is a function during your stay -our room overlooked the main carpark which became quite noisey with partygoers congregating one night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Honestly you can't really fault this hotel for £45 per night including breakfast.
It's exceptionally clean with everything you need in the room.
Obviously it's not Claridges but neither is the price.
The rooms are all named and themed after a 'celebrity' and you will honestly find yourself passing all the named rooms and wondering if you're going to be sleeping in 'a good one!'
Well worth the money.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Well where do I start?
From the moment I set my eyes on this butlinesque building I thought to myself OMG!

On entering, the interior hits you like a brick. As I walked up the stairway to the second floor the first celebrity picture I was greeted with a giant pictures of Thomas the tank engine and other children's cartoons, very quirky.

I was down to attend the rugby sevens with several others and was sharing a room with three other men! So it was a tad cramped, not their fault but for £200 a night for the room it was a bit excessive!

Throughout out three night stay out room wasn't cleaned once, There was a distinctive manliness aroma about the room from the second day on!
Cleaned once would of been nice with clean towels!!!!

The shower room was terrible and the 1960's taps worked like they should do with 1800's plumbing!

One of the men in the room had two science degrees, and he declared it impossible to get a showerable temperature from the shower!!!
Hence the smell after two days!

Staff were generally good and helpful.
Tony the night duty was always good banter and I would go back to see him!

Breakfast in the morning was buffet and it was a fine talent to reach it at a point where all the items were available! It was edible but nothing amazing!

We had an issue where they gave our key to someone else? We had no key for two nights meaning we had to be let in every time!! As far as we know the key was never recovered!!! Not very secure

Honestly this place is so random I cannot put it into words!!

Oh and don't go to the desk and tell then your celebrity room name as they haven't a clue as rely on the numbers still!

RANDOM!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Toytank
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed in a family room last night. We were met by very helpful reception staff and our room although a bit dated was very clean and comfortable. Do not be put off by the exterior of this hotel. Inside the main reception rooms, bar etc are all modern and look good. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was a last minute booking and we weren't to sure what to expect but we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel is clean and decorated very well. We stayed in room 238 and although not the biggest it had everything we needed. It reminded me of a self contained student apartment. It was situated closer to the beach than we had anticipated. There was a Brazilian party going on but the noise wasn't excessive. Our view wasn't the greatest but to be honest the window was at the far end of the room anyway.
Breakfast was ok, a good choice of food although they could have provided larger quantities of it as it was constantly running out and you had to wait before everything was up so you could finish breakfast.
I didn't sleep very well as I found the bed to be quite bumpy and uncomfortable. The floor on my side of the bed was VERY creaky.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple