“Great individuality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of EAUdeVIE - CLOSED

EAUdeVIE
Cuisines: British
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Bournemouth
“Great individuality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Came by this great little place on Tablepouncer and what a good find. The menu is fairly limited but there is a great specials board. The service was friendly and efficient and the food came at just the right pace. On being seated we were immediately brought a carafe of water and glasses as well as the menus. The drinks menu was slightly out of the ordinary too.
Can definitely recommend.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Bournemouthreviewer

Winchester, United Kingdom
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited here for a meal and some cocktails on a Friday evening. Despite booking late we were fitted in and had our reserved table ready and waiting on arrival. The greeting was friendly and the server couldn't have been more helpful, explaining the menu, drinks and specials. The food was tasty and portions of a good size, as well as coming out in good time. The real plus was the drinks, excellent cocktails, great wine list and some offbeat spirits. James knew his stuff and happily chatted to all the patrons. Well worth a visit.

London, United Kingdom
“Best Sunday roast ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We came here for Sunday lunch today for the first time as was so impressed I felt I had to write a review. The atmosphere was great, friendly and helpful staff too. The Sunday roast was out of this world! It was probably the best Sunday roast I've ever had in a restaurant/pub. We both went for the roast chicken and the veg and meat were all cooked beautifully, not forgetting the cheesy broccoli which was awesome! We will definitely be returning!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kt_b30
Poole, United Kingdom
“Don't judge a book by its cover”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had always avoided this restaurant because from the outside it looks like a Wild West bar. However, I was very pleasantly surprised when I did decide to give it a go. The Sunday Special roast dinner was the best I have ever had (apart from my mother's, obviously!). It was cooked to perfection and the four other people with me were delighted with their food too
The décor is basic, kind of rustic and we weren't keen on the music but will definitely be going there again if only for the roast potatoes.
Please note that I have only ticked 2 of the options in the 'say a little more section' because I do not know about delivery, brunch etc.

• Visited June 2014
“great drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

just went for the drinks selection, great service, comfortable and chilled feel - had some food nibbles which were great too

• Visited May 2014