“Very good value for money with Groupon deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Indian Paradise

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Paradise
Ranked #452 of 736 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Very good value for money with Groupon deal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Dined at Indian Paradise on a Group on deal which offered 2 starters, 2 mains (any from the Classic selection) and 2 rice.
Wasn’t sure what to expect as mixed reviews on Trip advisor but it was really fine.
On top of the Groupon deal we had 2 drinks, an extra side Tarka Dal and swapped one of the rice dishes for a garlic naan.
The starters and curries were all of a good standard and the Tarka Dal was excellent. All portions were generous and in fact when we were presented with complimentary desserts, we were too full to do them justice.
The whole lot, including the pre-paid groupon, came to around £10 per head which really did represent excellent value for money. Even without the groupon the prices on the menu were reasonable.
The waitress was also delightful and friendly.
Sad to say we were the only ones dining there at the time and when we went past their competitors a few doors down then were full. Only thing i think Indian Paradise could do with is an improved decor to modernise it a bit more.

• Visited August 2014

Chester, United Kingdom
“Never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

How rude, went to go for a meal here and asked what time they took there last ordered for food was told by the chef who was out side 11.30 so we returned at 11.20 to be told that we could eat but to hurry up and eat quick as there were closing at 12.00, so we told them what we were told and that the chef also said it would be fine as we went to be seated the staff were talking about us , in front of us,so we left , how discussing rude , non professional, place , learn some manners please learn how to keep your customers

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lisa P
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I went with my family to this restaurant. I'm a restaurant critic and I can assure you that this restaurant is top class for service and top quality for food. The restaurant itself is outstanding.

• Visited May 2014
bournemouth uk
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited here to try somewhere new and had a groupon offer, which allowed us a starter each and a main course with rice. It didn't start well, as we were offered a drink, which we had a glass of white wine and a beer, which was brought over in a warm can! We placed our order, for the starter I had chicken tikka on the bone, and my partner asked for the mixed kebab. In between we had the poppadoms, which were brought over with the dips, the poppadoms were soft and horrible, as were the dips they came with, they were just runny substitutes for the real dips you get in a decent restaurant. The starters weren't any better, the mixed kebab were hard and dry without any flavour, the chicken tikka was ok. My chicken on the bone hardly had any meat on it at all, I've previously had chicken wings with more meat on them than I had on this occasion. The main course we ordered vindaloo with extra chillis and I requested the chicken Ceylon. The vindaloo, my partner described it as the worst curry he'd ever had, no flavour, the meat was dry, and curry was too thick, and burning hot, not as it's normally is. The chicken Ceylon again was too thick for a curry, and the meat again was dry.
We are really glad we didn't have to pay full price for this meal, as it really wasn't worth the money we paid. We will also be notifying groupon of this review, so nobody else has to go through the same ordeal.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank bunnyden
New Milton, United Kingdom
“Takeaway but sorry not my flavour !”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

All curry houses are different so it is probably what we get use to
but this was not for me - the spices were very different to other places . Price & portions ok . Popadom s tasted old

Visited September 2013