“Amazing”

Ranked #2 of 12 Shopping in Bournemouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Had such a great time all the staff are so lovely an helpful! My kids loved it, both of them painted something for their mums birthday ideal gift for any occasion.. Excellent food and coffee was fab! Saw a party come and go they were having a great time definitely booking one for my little ones! So just thanks for a great time! Thank you so much to the lovely staff who helped in every way they could! Will be coming back ASAP!!!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Bh1907

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing visit.”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Hi just took my two small children to paint a mug for fathers day. The staff were rude and unhelpful, basically just gave me some paintbrushes and left me to it, no bibs, paint, sponges, paper towels etc, had to ask for each separately. Last time I came there about a year ago they let my toddler paint something too that wouldn't get fired. I won't go back, really unfriendly.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ella B
Emma S, Owner at All Fired Up, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Dear Ella,
We are deeply concerned to hear that you had a disappointing experience at All Fired Up.
At All Fired Up we pride ourselves on our customer service so we take a review like this very seriously and would like to ask that day that you visited us so that we can take the appropriate measures to ensure behaviour like this does not occur again. If you would like to contact me I would be happy to discuss the issues you have raised.

(All Fired Up's number is 01202558030)
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Took my friends 2yr old last week for her birthday she made a pot for her birthday - great service! Food great ! Service outstanding

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Smbt3
Poole Dorset
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Discovery”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

My wife and i discovered All fired up about 12 months ago, what a great place good fun for children and adults alike, where you can paint a variety of ceramics to any colour of your choice or design, there is also a in house cafe that provide an array of sandwiches £3,or Panini from £4.good selection of drinks Pot of tea £1.65 and you 3 out of the pot ,by the way the pot and milk jug are hand painted, that should give you inspiration to have a go and paint something yourself.All fired up is the heart of Bournemouth square a truly cosmopolitan place

Visited April 2013
2 Thank rookiesPooleDorset
UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The only thing thats lets this place down is the staff.”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

I visited All Fired Up a few weeks ago and found it to have a wonderful atmosphere, great menu and had lots of fun painting ceramics, however the competency of the staff was some what of a joke. We went in and found a seat and chose our pieces to paint. After a while nobody acknowledged our presence, so I went over to order a tea and to ask about how it all worked. I was mesmerized watching 3 girls behind the counter all faff about, none of them seeming to actually accomplish anything at all except perhaps a few text messages. I was completely ignored so I had to actually say excuse me (despite having been standing waiting for near on five minutes). I payed for my tea and the lady serving me mumbled something unintelligible so again I stood not knowing whether it was table service, collection or what. 'So will you bring my tea to the table?' I asked,prompting her in her job, finding it hilarious that she couldn't even muster the energy to tell me to take a seat. 'Uh yeah'. And that was my welcome.

When my tea came to the table I asked the same girl do we help ourselves to paints? She mumbled something again like 'er hold on I'll....' and just wandered off. To our amazement that was the last we saw of her. We just thought well lets just get on and paint. Half an hour later I noticed a group of ladies come in, stand waiting, find themselves a seat, catch the incompetent waitress's attention and watch as she disappeared never to return. I watched as they cleared their own table and and helped themselves to ceramics and paints. I couldn't believe it.

I have worked in many jobs with the public and would never treat anyone this way. I don't think many would. It was like she just couldn't care less. Which is a big shame because apart from this, it would have be 100%.

Needless to say we had the same lethargic 'customer care' when paying at the end, having to watch her playing on her phone, aware we were there, just not seeing any good reason to help us. After speaking to friends who had also been there, they informed us they don't go anymore because of one particular member of staff and her crappy attitude.

I thought it be said as she has no place working with the public with an attitude like that, and I saw many people forgotten by her that day, yet no one said anything - so I am.

To the manager, have a look at your staff performance!

Visited January 2013