Ramada Encore Bournemouth
US$130
Marriott Hotels
US$124
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotels.com
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$80
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$86
  • Pool
The Suncliff Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
US$231
US$98
Priceline
US$102
PremierInn.com
1,458 results
All reviewswet roomlaminate flooringwalk in showertown centrefree wifimodern hotelair coniron and ironing boardchristchurch roadgood sizefree car parkingshort staybars and restaurantsbusiness tripbuffet breakfastbudget hotelcentral location
Reviewed 30 August 2014

We have stayed at this hotel a few times this year and we love it,its modern and the staff are pleasant and very friendly,the breakfast is on a help yourself basis and is always nice.the only downside that i can find is the beds which i know is the bane of the managers life,they can be quite hard but if you like a hard bed then you will be ok.the rooms are very clean and spacious i would highly recommend this hotel,ideal location.

Room Tip: Every room we have stayed in has been fine.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
WestyBournemouth, Director of Sales at Ramada Encore Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Thank you for your constructive review and your continued support, I can only agree with your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Hotel very basic not enough hanging space or drawers in room if you stay more than one night also the shower floor in room 619 needs repair as it was very severely stained .
The food however was good and all the staff pleasant & helpful

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
WestyBournemouth, Director of Sales at Ramada Encore Bournemouth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Thank you for your review and we are ideal for a 3 or 4 night stay, but we are looking at draws for the rooms at the moment. I am glad you thought our staff were pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Not impressed by this hotel, my husband & I came to Bournemouth to watch a show at the BIC & chose this location due to its relatively close proximity.

We arrived shortly before the 2pm check in time & chose to have some lunch before we could check in. The dining area can only be best described as a workplace canteen with a very limited choice of options.

When it came to checking in, the hotel did not have a record of our reservation although it had been booked the previous October & had been pre-paid.
Luckily or not for us! the hotel still had rooms available so put us into a family room with a double bed & a single next to it. The room itself was very basic with no comfort.

Our booking confirmation advised that our booked room had a 'Queen Bed' - it did not! It was a standard double with an exceptionally firm mattress. I went back to reception & was informed that the 'Queen bed' advertised was an American grade 'queen bed' and that the mattresses were all new & just needed breaking in!!

To top it all, approximately an hour or so later we had a knock on the door from housekeeping advising they had a cot for us! I advised the housekeepers that we were not in need of a cot & that they should check with reception as there had been a problem with our booking.

The only good thing that I can comment on about this hotel is that the room was clean!

Breakfast the next morning was bearable with all the usual options available.

At check out the girl asked if we had enjoyed our stay which I replied, No unfortunately not. She couldn't have cared less & didn't offer any apology or interest into how they could resolve any problem.

I will most certainly never stay in this brand of hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014

I am very sorry for you experience at our hotel and it appears everything went wrong with your stay, I have to say this is not our normal standard of service and I can only apologise. Please rest assured I will speak with the individual departments about this service.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

The hotel was fine for an overnight stop to use as a base, but I'm not sure I could have stayed longer than 1 night. The hotel was clean, tidy & the staff were kind & helpful... but it had zero character... I feel it is in need of a refurbishment. The rooms were basic but did have aircon. I felt that the fittings in the rooms were the minimum needed to meet rating requirements. A particularly annoying thing was housekeeping, checkout time is midday but from 10:30 - 11am we had 3 different housekeeping staff knock on the door to make our room for the next guests. I understand turnaround between guests needs to be as quick as possible, but if a room is occupied, the staff should wait & be sure the customers have checked out before disturbing.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

I totally agree with your comments about our housekeeping team and to be fair to them, this is not normally the case, however I will speak to them about this. I do hope this hasn't put you off using out hotel in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed as a party of 7 over the Bank Holiday weekend. The hotel is in a great location, just a 5/10 minute walk from the beach and town centre.
The rooms were clean and comfortable. We were on the top floor and had side sea views.
The customer service was great, and the hotel accommodated our request to have all four of our rooms close together on the same floor.
We didn't use the restaurant or bar at the hotel. Free parking was good, although limited as the hotel was full and wifi was a nice bonus!
We'll stay here again for our next trip to Bournemouth.

Stayed: August 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your bank holiday weekend away, its a shame you didn't eat with us, but perhaps you will do this on your next visit. Don't forget to book directly on our website for all the best deals.