Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anna

Just perfect

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Jan 2020
Been in that hotel several times and every single stay exceeding my expectations.
Perfect location and affordable room rate allows you to explore Bournemouth and Poole. Due to the most recent refurb hotel upgraded standards. Entrance, lobby and restaurant are perfectly bringing you to seaside scenery. Breakfast represents great selection even for fussy children. Service is consistent, friendly and helpful. Mattress are super comfy :) Great stay and can't wait till next one. Thank you guys
Date of stay: January 2020
M0rsche, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bournemouth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 2 Feb 2020
Dear Annaniem84,

thank you so much for the lovely review, always a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

£126
    £61
    £76
0.4 miles from Holiday Inn Bournemouth, an IHG Hotel
Beachfront
Exterior of pool, which is in a standalone building in the grounds
£57
    £48
  • Trip.com
0.6 miles from Holiday Inn Bournemouth, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Bournemouth
All reviews seafront and town centre air con hot breakfast great stay room price new carpet room was clean restaurants and bars nice hotel light sleeper shower gel key card reception team parking charge recommend staying here great shower ironing board
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 January 2020

I’m so disappointed in this hotel, me and my boyfriend always use this hotel due to their friendly service and great rooms when we need to get away for the weekend. This occasion I will not be returning. The hotel let police come to my door looking for a missing man which they thought was my black boyfriend. Baring in mind they showed all the staff downstairs and they knew it was not my boyfriend. Police ended up searching my room whilst I was half naked and left once they realised they their supposed ‘missing person’ was not my boyfriend. I’m so disappointed that they would even let police bother us when the staff and management even told me that the photo does not look anything like my boyfriend. So after paying £120 for 2 days as well as other services tthe hotel allowed police to ruin our stay and racially profiled my boyfriend. Disgusting. And management were not even apologetic when I went downstairs to address this issue, especially when we pay late checking out fees to then spend the extra hour just talking to police being accused of something that wasn’t to do with us. Hotel has no privacy when the booking was under my name, not my boyfriends, complete violation of our privacy and utterly disgusted with the staffs reaction and sympathy to ruining our stay. WILL NEVER BE RETURNING. Lost a loyal customer.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica B
PeterB11351, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bournemouth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear JessBrunyee,

I was very sorry to see that your stay was ruined by Police knocking on your door when you had an otherwise enjoyable stay. As you can appreciate, we fully cooperate with local authorities including the police. I understand that the police were looking for a missing person and that your boyfriend resembled the missing individual. As far as I am aware the police only knocked on your door to check on their line of inquiry and left shortly after.

I was pleased to see that you found the service to be friendly and the rooms to be great and do hope that you may choose us again in the near future as you will appreciate that this situation was not within our control and a similar situation could have occurred at any hotel as we would not refuse to cooperate with the police.

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Use this brand a fair bit and as always it’s the people that make the difference; friendly, great service, excellent quality.
Only marginal negative comment is that if you park in underground car park you have to walk out and around, but this is security and you think yes a small price to pay. Also iron in room was an “iron” not a steam iron! Didn’t know they still made them really not seen one since late ‘70’s!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear VivendaLuiza,

thank you so much for the wonderful review, really pleased to see that you had an excellent stay. In regards to the irons, we have started to replace the dry irons over the last year with steam irons and will continue to do so as and when the dry irons reach the end of their useful life. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Many thanks.

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

My friend and I stayed with you due to a family funeral at Bournemouth Crematorium 14th Jan
We found the rooms exceptionally clean and the beds very comfortable. Dinner was great especially the Kale Burger WOW ! Please let Chef know it is gorgeous.
Breakfast good too plenty of choice.
Staff are so friendly and helpful.
Only one downside sorry why £9 parking for 1 night. How do you know who’s parking there anyway you don’t ask for car Registration. Seems a lot for 1 night.
Otherwise great stay. Would recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Chrissbin,

thank you so much for the fabulous review! I will certainly share your feedback with our chef as requested. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Just stayed one night but found staff helpful, rooms clean and well equipped and bed very comfortable. Just a short walk to Bournemouth shops and seafront and easy access from the expressway. A good thing: onsite parking A bad thing: onsite parking very expensive! Be aware f this when booking as it will increase your costs for your stay if required.
Also while the parking garage has a lift point you cannot use it to go up apparently so will have to lug suitcases up stairs to reception. Never had an issue using it to go down though!

Room tip: Not sure any room has a good view or less noise.
3  Thank CumbrianAbroad
PeterB11351, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bournemouth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear CumbrianAbroad,

thank you so much for the great review, I was pleased to see that you had a comfortable stay with us. Please note that the lift call button from the basement car park was broken during your stay but has since been replaced so lifts can be called again to the parking level, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next visiting Bournemouth. Thanks again.

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I'd booked a cheap stay with booking.com. the room was very clean and tidy and warm. The staff were very attentive and the breakfast was really nice. A very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
PeterB11351, General Manager at Holiday Inn Bournemouth, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

Dear julie_millies123,

thank you so much for the lovely review, I was really pleased to see that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.