The Chocolate Box Hotel
US$125
Park Central Hotel(Bournemouth)
US$111
  • Beachfront
The Cumberland Hotel(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$80
Riviera Hotel & Holiday Apartments(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$97
US$90
Ocean Beach Hotel and Spa(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$58
Hallmark Hotel Bournemouth East Cliff(Bournemouth)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
US$102
PremierInn.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfree chocolatechocolate themechocolate pancakesfull englishtown centregarden roomtrufflebreakfast was excellentsmall hotelperfect locationwest cliffcar parkboutique hotelvisiting bournemouthcomfortable bedbreakfast rooma lovely stay
Reviewed 16 December 2010

What can I say?
I have stayed in this hotel on at least 20 occassions, stayed in 6 different rooms, with my family and without, arrived at all hours, and never ever been dissappointed.

I love it and so do my kids, the chefs special toast (?) is still talked about, and whenever we go to Bourmouth it's Marlins hotel or nothing.

I have travelled the country with my job and this BnB sets the standard that very few live up to.

Keep up the good work guys.

Dr Paul Dowrick

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2010

We chose Marlins for a one night theatre stay. We were warmly welcomed & shown to our ground floor room. It was spacious, well equipped & clean. The shower room was spotless. We slept well on a very comfortable bed. The heating was on all the time we were there. The breakfast was very good with lovely sausages. We will stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 2 November 2010

We overnighted here while visiting our student daughter in Bournemouth. What a great place to stay. The best thing for me was an indefinable something which meant I slept really well, very unusual for me when away from home for the first night. Helped of course by a very comfortable bed, and a relaxing bedroom with great attention to detail. The full English in the morning was superb. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2010

We found this at the last minute and were very impressed my wife works in the Hotel industry for a World wide brand and found the service personal and friendly the room was extremely clean and well cared for, a fantastic full english breakfast was served in a lovely breakfast room. This Hotel is full of TLC and it shows.
We shall be back for sure and thank Neil for his hospitality even waiting up late for us after our delayed arrival. Alovely little Hotel in a great location

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2010

Clean spacious room, very friendly owners, great location, my wife and I would recommend this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family