We had a lovely time at The Miramar in February. The stay was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed by the four of us. From our first meeting with the receptionist who was great we were made to feel at home. We had two seaview rooms which were very comfortable and warm with nice showers and clean towels every day. We had bed breakfast and evening meals all of which were freshly cooked and served by excellent staff. We were treated to lovely cream teas with warm scones , very nice and enjoyed by all, thank you. The hotels situated on the Eastcliffe overlooking the sea and within walking distance to the city centre and shops parks cinema etc and an easywalk to the beaches, so very convenient.We thoughly enjoyed our stay and the great food and excellent staff service. Thank you very much we hopefully will be back soon .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Miramar is an Edwardian building featuring Roman inspired pillars and curved balconies that overlook the sea and the landscaped gardens. Located less than a mile from Bournemouth town centre and offering free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The award-winning chef serves such delights as Tempura Prawns and Roasted Cannon of Lamb from the seaview restaurant, as well as a traditional Sunday lunch. Afternoon tea including sandwiches and scones are offered from the Ocean Bar and Terrace, as well as a lighter lunch menu. All rooms at the Miramar offer either sea or garden views and some room types feature large private balconies. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, as well as a seating area and a tiled en suite bathroom. Bournemouth Rail Station is located within a mile of the hotel and the sea front can be reached within 5 minutes on foot. Sandbanks, a popular and prestigious peninsula in England, is just a 15-minute drive away. This is our guests' favorite part of Bournemouth, according to independent reviews. This property is also rated for the best value in Bournemouth! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Bournemouth