We stayed here for two nights for a Ladies Festival. The hotel was fully booked. But they managed the quantity of people with ease. This hotel has so much English charm. There are little touches which count. Fresh flowers in reception and around the hotel. The public areas and breakfast room have real character, some lovely black and white photos of the hotel and Bournemouth from the 1940's. Even an original brochure from 1947. The food was very good. Breakfast especially. The staff are very welcoming and attentive. The rooms are comfortable and adequate. There is a fresh smell of new carpets and bright clean paint work. The hotel garden is stunning it is kept immaculate and beyond the gardens is the sea. The views are beautiful. This hotel location is perfect, walking distance to the sea and shops. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Miramar is an Edwardian building featuring Roman inspired pillars and curved balconies that overlook the sea and the landscaped gardens. Located less than a mile from Bournemouth town centre and offering free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The award-winning chef serves such delights as Tempura Prawns and Roasted Cannon of Lamb from the seaview restaurant, as well as a traditional Sunday lunch. Afternoon tea including sandwiches and scones are offered from the Ocean Bar and Terrace, as well as a lighter lunch menu. All rooms at the Miramar offer either sea or garden views and some room types feature large private balconies. All rooms include a flat-screen TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, as well as a seating area and a tiled en suite bathroom. Bournemouth Rail Station is located within a mile of the hotel and the sea front can be reached within 5 minutes on foot. Sandbanks, a popular and prestigious peninsula in England, is just a 15-minute drive away. This is our guests' favorite part of Bournemouth, according to independent reviews. This property is also rated for the best value in Bournemouth! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Miramar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramar Hotel Bournemouth
- Bournemouth Hotel Miramar
- Miramar Bournemouth