“Well priced and very tasty”
Review of Cha Chy - CLOSED

Cha Chy
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2013

We had a great meal here. The service was really good and the food was also of the same standard. The lamb tikka was so tender and my personal recommendation! The portions are very generous so it would be perfect for a lads 'curry and beer evening' Good choice if you want a lovely curry

Reviewed 9 December 2012 via mobile

Dined here Saturday 8th dec, was very quite. Very tastefully decorated. Had lamb rogan josh and husband had madras, can honestly say this is the best curry I've had in a long time and I have the same dish most weeks from different restaurants. I cannot fault it, big portion sizes too!

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I had a pick from the five pound lunch menu and the chef very kindly agreed to heat the tandoori oven to make me a shikh kebab starter, not maybe the usual order on a quiet Sunday lunchtime. Nice and succulent. The lamb rogan josh from the lunch menu was perfectly fine, nice fresh ingredients, not as hotly spiced as I would have preferred but tastes vary. I really enjoyed the place and the friendly service. Certainly not a bad or pricey choice for a nice lunch.

Reviewed 14 November 2012

Reviews weren't bad so gave it a go. Didn't fancy eating in so ordered a take-away. Asked for delivery at 8pm when husband due home but came 30 mins early when he wasn't here! Dhansak was good, Prawn Bhuna was mediocre. Bhaji's cold, naan warm but ok. Saag was tasty. For £30 it should have been much better - disappointing.

Reviewed 5 October 2012

I ate here tonight and having stumbled across it and been offered a 20% discount I was tempted having read about it on here. The positives. The food was great, really high quality and the service was excellent. Good value too even before the discount. So why have I given it a poor score. In simple words a bloke called Andy. Andy came and sat next to us and introduced himself and then proceeded to be a real annoyance and that putting it mildly. He didn't work there, he only drank a beer but totally put us off what otherwise would have been s great evening. He moved on when I asked the waiter to move him and he then moved to a table of 4 blokes who had just arrived. He annoyed them much they left without ordering!!
It's a shame that a great restaurant can be spoiled by one individual but the management should take care of their valuable customers and not allow them to be pestered by some stranger.