“My favourites coffee place ”

Little Pickle Deli Cafe
Ranked #21 of 814 Restaurants in Bournemouth
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Little Pickle Deli Cafe is a family friendly cafe. We serve fresh, locally sourced food, homemade sausage rolls, steak pies and glorious cakes as well as sandwiches, burgers and breakfasts.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my go to breakfast, morning coffee place, the food is great and the coffee good. Today I had a slice of Dorset Apple Cake. Never tried it before, it was just the best. The staff are always friendly here, but today was particularly so. It's hot outside and when I sat down a lovely young lady asked if I'd like some water to drink. Just a small touch, but really appreciated while I waited for my cake and coffee to be brought over.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is our second visit and we LOVE the cafe.

I’m a vegan so it’s perfect for me as there’s plenty of choice. The rest of my family eat meat and they’re perfectly catered for too.

The coffee is excellent with a wide choice of dairy and non dairy milk. Staff are friendly and efficient. We’ve taken our dog both times and she’s been made v welcome with a bowl of water and warm greeting! She had a couple of very tasty sausages lol.

We walked to the cafe from Bournemouth which took about an hour but was a lovely walk along the seafront.

This is definitely our number 1 cafe!

1  Thank SalM
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Visited for tea and cake with a couple of friends.
Fabulous range of teas ,
Delicious cake and lovely surroundings.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Good quality local produce, friendly staff. We had pulled pork burger and took away Scotch eggs for ron, excellent. I've been there a couple of times and can strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Great Breakfast at a awesome independent eatery
Food So tasty and fresh
Iced Coffee was the best ever
The ginger and lemon Dorset tea was amazing too
Devine cakes and cookies