“Amazing drinks.”

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing drinks.”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

So I came in for drinks with a few friends and my other half, and I was blown away. Being a local I have been in before and enjoyed it but they have a new bar manager called francesco who is amazing. We ordered cocktails not on the menu and they were fantastic. On top of this he recommended a drink that he had created ( an old fashioned with rum) which was fantastic. The music and atmosphere was good but the knowledge and customer service of francesco is what will bring us back again.

WestBeachBournemouth, Public Relations Manager at Ink Bar, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Hi, Many thanks for your review – since employing Francesco the drinks really are incredible – some of the cocktails that he produces are just out of this world, we have signed him up for the Bournemouth Bartenders League Competition and we think he will blow them away! He manages to tempt us down after work too! Hope to see you again soon!

Ruislip, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I came here celebrating a friend's birthday on a Saturday night. First things first, I really liked the decor of the place.

I was drinking cocktails and first of all tried the Raspberry Storm which was delicious. However, the Mojito that I had next was not great. I then had a third cocktail which was also tasty, so maybe I was a little unlucky with the Mojito.

The staff were friendly and welcoming, however the toilets weren't great and there was no loo role.

All in all, I liked the bar but there are some improvements to be made.

Maidstone, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“poor cocktails”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Ordered Mojitos. Very disappointing. They advertiseccheapnhappy hour cocktails and thats what you get.

“Great cocktails and atmosphere”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Popped in here on a cold day before eating at zizzis had 6 cocktails in total between me and my partner. Was so good we have recommended to all our friends....... Girl on the bar was really smart and quick so she gets a special shout out

Jomtien Beach, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Try the print room next door ..even worse !”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Both these establishments have spiralled down hill with alarming speed.
Appalling service over priced poorly cooked food ...on a positive note nice decor......