“If you want to receive the worst customer service ever, go to Ink-print room bar in Bournemouth”
Review of Ink Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ink Bar
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I had a horrible experience due to the terrible service delivered by aggressive bunch of 'punks' attending in the bar. With no manners, sense of respect, professionalism, the staff breaks completely the idea of the service you will expect in a such well decorated and well located bar. Unfortunately, the shareholders are not awared about who is mismanaging their business. It's a real shame!

1  Thank MichaelLester
WestBeachBournemouth, Public Relations Manager at Ink Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

We are disappointed to here that you were not happy by the service offered by Fran our bartender. Whilst his appearance is a little conventional his cocktail knowledge and customer service is usually second to none. The rest of our bar staff are always presentable and well mannered and we take customer service extremely seriously.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

So I came in for drinks with a few friends and my other half, and I was blown away. Being a local I have been in before and enjoyed it but they have a new bar manager called francesco who is amazing. We ordered cocktails not on the menu and they were fantastic. On top of this he recommended a drink that he had created ( an old fashioned with rum) which was fantastic. The music and atmosphere was good but the knowledge and customer service of francesco is what will bring us back again.

Hi, Many thanks for your review – since employing Francesco the drinks really are incredible – some of the cocktails that he produces are just out of this world, we have signed him up for the Bournemouth Bartenders League Competition and we think he will blow them away! He manages to tempt us down after work too! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

I came here celebrating a friend's birthday on a Saturday night. First things first, I really liked the decor of the place.

I was drinking cocktails and first of all tried the Raspberry Storm which was delicious. However, the Mojito that I had next was not great. I then had a third cocktail which was also tasty, so maybe I was a little unlucky with the Mojito.

The staff were friendly and welcoming, however the toilets weren't great and there was no loo role.

All in all, I liked the bar but there are some improvements to be made.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Ordered Mojitos. Very disappointing. They advertiseccheapnhappy hour cocktails and thats what you get.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Popped in here on a cold day before eating at zizzis had 6 cocktails in total between me and my partner. Was so good we have recommended to all our friends....... Girl on the bar was really smart and quick so she gets a special shout out