“Bon Bournemouth Cafe”

Ranked #10 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Bournemouth
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We often have a lite lunch at Delice De Champs.
We find the staff very friendly and helpful, we sometimes ask for something not to be added or to be added to what we order - with no problem.
The Coffee is very good and the baguettes very fresh and tasty.
A little bit of France in Dorset - Great

1  Thank Dorsethill

Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

My wife and I come here nearly every weekend and come for the tea, coffee, pastries and lunches.

It's always busy at the weekend but the staff are always smiling and its a lovely little place with lovely french pictures on the wall.

Food is brilliant and the fresh pastries are fantastic, I tend to always have the oranais and a baguette anglaise as they're my favourite on the menu but the pizza flambee and the salads are also to die for. Don't underestimate this place as its a real little gem.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

Professional staff, delicious food and nice drinks, always freshly made. Never had to wait more than reasonable, even with the store full. Prices are affordable, and the location is perfect for coming out the cinema or coming from a garden tour both in sunny or gloomy weather. Nice treat for days-off walks in Bournemouth centre.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Presentation of food superb best bread you will have tasted, coffee and tea lovely, staff very good and friendly. Great place for snack

Reviewed 7 March 2013

I really love Delice. It's become somewhat of a local haunt for me and my partner on a saturday or sunday afternoon. It's always busy, but the staff are always happy to offer you take away service if you can't get a seat. A few times I have been spotted chomping down a Pizza flambe (bread, bacon, cheese - what more do you want!) and asked where I got it. I always give directions! The pastries are great too, and they do one of the best hot chocolates I have ever tasted!

I highly recommend the Baguette anglaise to eat in or tuna salad to take away!

To sum up, great food, great service and a pretty Parisian atmosphere too!